Scholarships for women in cybersecurity. Improve your intellectual and professional possibilities by taking an interest in the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships presented by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
The bursaries permit female students to get grants of up to US$5,000 for which hopefuls should be seeking after or plan to seek after a degree zeroed in on Cybersecurity or data confirmation.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center) is a non-benefit beneficent trust focused on making the digital world a more secure spot for everybody. They work to guarantee that individuals across the globe have a positive and safe experience online through their instructive projects, grants, and exploration.
For what reason would it be advisable for you to apply for this program? The Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s central goal is to engage students, instructors, and entire networks to guarantee their web-based life by network protection learning and mindfulness with the Safe and Secure Online instructional exercise program.
Application Deadline: Candidates should present their program application before February 28, 2022.
- University or Organization: Center for Cyber Safety and Education
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a degree in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their preceding degree.
- May be attending on-campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part-time.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates have to take admission in their desired degree for Cybersecurity programme and then they have to log in to an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following given documents:
- An unofficial transcript from the current (or most recent) educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation
- Resume/CV – No more than three pages maximum.
- Essay questions
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements
- in their desired universities of the USA in Cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you’ll need to show their skills in English Proficiency language.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education will provide the amount of up to $5,000 to complete their education in the USA.