The University of Technology Sydney is offering the Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship for global understudies in Australia.
The honour will be conceded at the mark of the deal and will be credited towards the principal semester’s concentrate abroad educational expenses. Scholarly accomplishment in most as of late finished tertiary capability perceived by UTS for section into the UTS concentrate on an abroad program.
- Study Subject(s): Awards are provided to anyone in courses offered by the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
- Course Level: Awards are for commencing international students enrolling in study abroad programs.
- Scholarship Provider: The University of Technology Sydney
- Scholarships can be taken in Australia
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, candidates must be/have:
- Future international students intend to commence and enrol in 18-24 credit points and undertake a study abroad program in the Autumn and Spring sessions.
- Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these awards.
How to Apply
How to Apply: If you apply to undertake a study abroad program at UTS, candidates are required to take admitted to the study abroad program at the university then you will automatically be considered for this scholarship. You do not need to submit a separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the study abroad application.
The bursary will provide the amount ranging from $1,000 – $2,000 to the students.
Application Deadline: Open