The University of Miami Scholarships for national and international students. Applications are now open for the University of Miami Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in the USA. The Stamps Scholarship is UM’s most prestigious merit scholarship available to students at the University of Miami. This scholarship is awarded to exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors.
Successful candidates also known as Stamps Scholars receive a merit award which is equivalent to the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study. The award includes tuition and fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits. It should be noted that Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.
About University of Miami Scholarships in the USA:
Additionally, Stamps Scholarships provide students with different opportunities such as being part of the Stamps Scholars group on campus and in the national community, being part of scientific and academic research projects, attending cultural and leadership workshops, studying abroad, participating in conventions, and participating in online events and networking.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 1st 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Miami
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Benefits of University of Miami Scholarships in the USA:
Stamps Scholars receive or benefit from the following;
- A merit award which is equivalent to the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study. The award includes tuition and fees.
- Accommodation which is on-campus housing,
- A meal plan,
- University health insurance,
- A laptop allowance, and
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund.
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include
- Being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities,
- Funding to support academic and scientific research projects,
- Cultural and leadership programs,
- Study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
All these benefits constitute the University of Miami Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Miami Scholarships in the USA:
- Both national and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the architecture program are required to submit test scores or portfolios.
- As part of the application process, all music applicants are required to perform an audition.
- Academic excellence is a prerequisite for the candidates.
- In order to qualify, candidates who are not from English-speaking countries must pass an English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL.
- Early Decision I and Early Action applicants are automatically considered when they apply for early admission to UM by submitting all First-Year Admission Requirements by November 1.
Terms and Conditions
- A Stamps Scholar must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each of the fall and spring semesters for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained at the University of Miami, with the initial calculation at the end of the second semester of attendance.
- The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition and/or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information about University of Miami Scholarships in the USA.
Office of Undergraduate Admission