The University of Klagenfurt is welcoming high-expected contenders to apply for the Technology Scholarships. The grant victor will be granted for the scholastic year 2022/2023.
The principal motivation behind this instructive open door is to draw in successful understudies from non-EU nations to attempt an undergrad or advanced education program at the University of Klagenfurt.
Established in 1970, the University of Klagenfurt is a youthful, imaginative college that offers a wide decision of Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral certificate programs in the field of designing, the board and financial aspects, sociologies, culture, and dialects.
Why learn at the University of Klagenfurt? These college specialists have logical information and techniques and furnish you with specialized and affordable abilities. Here understudies can likewise get the possibility to turn into a triumph.
Application Deadline: Candidates should present their program application before March 13, 2022.
- University: University of Klagenfurt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Applicants from non-EU countries
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Qualified Countries: Applications are available to understudies from Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Palestinian regions, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan.
- Satisfactory Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and advanced education programs will be granted in Mathematics, Computer Science and Business Information Systems, and Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should have an earlier year degree from a perceived college.
Instructions to Apply
- Instructions to Apply: To be considered for this honour, candidates should finish the application structure for admission to one of the Master’s certificate programs at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor Certificate and record of records of Bachelor’s certification program, complete Bachelor Thesis (duplicate of unique), dynamic of Bachelor Thesis in German or English, Proof of English abilities, the output of visa and two letters of suggestion should be transfer.
- Confirmation Requirements: You should check passage necessities when you come to learn at the University of Klagenfurt.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language then you should show that your English language abilities are at a sufficiently high level to prevail in your examinations.
The University of Klagenfurt will give every one of the accompanying advantages:
1) Monthly grant of EUR 650
2) Lump-aggregate for movement costs between EUR 25 and EUR 600 (contingent upon the country)
3) Scholarship holders will be excluded from paying educational expenses, if any, for the Master’s certificate program at the University of Klagenfurt.
4) Scholarship holders will be given help while booking convenience and applying for understudy health care coverage in Austria. Grant holders need to pay for the expenses of convenience and protection themselves.
a) OeAD grant holders will actually want to book convenience in a quarter with the OeAD Housing office. The month to month costs are:
- month to month lease: approx. EUR 250 to 360
- month to month regulatory expense: EUR 18