Applications are welcomed for SMARTS-UP, Université de Paris International Scholarship SMARTS-UP, a program oversaw by Université de Paris, plans to improve the internationalization of expert’s projects by drawing in the top worldwide understudies to make a pool of ability for the enrollment of future understudies.
Applications are currently open to apply in this Tuition Fees Scholarship Opportunity. The Scholarship cover total Study charges at Université de Paris.
About Université de Paris International Scholarship:
Université de Paris International Scholarship offers a Master’s level program for International Students to study in Paris. Greatness Scholarship opens the entryway for All International understudies to concentrate on free in the excellent city of France.
Both male and female understudies are qualified to apply for this astounding open door.
- Location: France
- Program: Masters
- Opportunity: Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Institute: Université de Paris
- Deadline: 16 Jan 2022
Université de Paris International Scholarship Covers:
To work with worldwide enlistment, the program is offering grants of €8,000 for the scholarly year 2022-2023. This will permit Graduate Schools participating in this task to acknowledge global understudies into their Master’s projects. Researchers will get grants for one scholarly year.
Eligibility Criteria of Université de Paris International Scholarship:
- International students preparing a joint degree with Université de Paris are eligible to apply. They must also be new to the French higher education system.
- The foreign diploma must be equivalent to a French license for students applying for the Master 1.
- The applicant cannot hold a degree from a French institution or university.
- To be eligible for the Master 2, students must have completed at least one year of a full-time Master’s degree in a disciplinary field related to the training requested.
- French citizens are not eligible (multinational or binational applicants with French citizenship are not eligible).
- In order to register for masters, students outside Europe must use the Etudes en France platform
- Cover Letter
- 02 Recommendation Letters
- Research Project
16 Jan 2022 is the deadline for this golden opportunity.
How to Apply for Université de Paris International Scholarship?
There is an Online application form, and the link is given below.