Scholarships for international students at Nagasaki University. Sato Yo Scholarships is now open for international students at Nagasaki University to help talented students to earn quality education for both undergraduate and postgraduate international students in Japan.
The Sato Yo Scholarships are made available for the 2022-2023 academic year and will last for two years. This scholarship is available for students all over the world who wished to study in Japan.
Founded in 1949, the Nagasaki University merged several smaller institutions to have what is known today as the Nagasaki University. The university is now made of 8 different faculties and has become an important centre for quality higher education in Japan. The Nagasaki University has educated close to 9,000 students of which 300 are international students from different countries across the world.
Reason to study at Nagasaki University. Nagasaki University is one of the top universities in Japan which was established with the aim of educating the Western-style medicine. Nagasaki University has played a major role in sustainable development in Japan. Nagasaki University is internationally recognized for its well-designed courses, student support, modern facilities and affordability.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before June 2022.
- University or Organization: Nagasaki University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: 120,000 to 180,000 Yen
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, all candidates need to be enrolled in the applicable program first. After enrolling, they can send their application for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in an undergraduate degree program, you will need to have a high school diploma. And for the master’s degree program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: To take admitted to an applicable program, candidates must have sufficient ability in the English language if they are non-native English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language skills to take courses conducted in English.
All the candidates in the undergraduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth 120,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 180,000 Yen. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.