Moray College of the University of the Highlands and Islands is hoping to name a reasonable examination associate to join the venture group on an SFC-supported undertaking with Dufftown and Mortlach Development Trust. This position is available to applications for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
This exploration aide opening will acknowledge applications from all global and homegrown understudies. Understudies with applicable scholarly capabilities and experience, regularly are connected with figuring/intuitive media, will be thought of as qualified. A yearly allowance of up to £29,934 can be won.
The University of the Highlands and Islands is a tertiary college made out of Academic Partners, which are the 13 schools and exploration organizations in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland conveying advanced education.
Why decide to learn at the University of the Highlands and Islands? College of the Highlands and Islands is a world-driving interdisciplinary exploration and showing focus, which was evaluated first in Scotland for research effect and fifth equivalent with the University of Oxford across the UK in the Research Excellence Framework Exercise in 2014. It is likewise universally famous for its inventive undergrad and postgraduate education and examination programs.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position will close on the tenth of February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Highlands and Islands
- Department: Moray College
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £29,934
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Qualified Countries: All homegrown and global understudies are qualified to apply.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: The examination associate position presented at the Moray College of UHI can be applied for.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet all the accompanying/given measures:
- The candidates should be knowledgeable about delivering programming improvement/designing arrangements/advanced resources and hold great plan abilities in human-PC cooperation.
Step by step instructions to Apply
- Step by step instructions to Apply: Students should present the finished application structure for the situation to Jobline.Moray@uhi.ac.uk. All qualified will be considered for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The understudies are expected to introduce the accompanying reports to the college:
- Supporting Statement
- Introductory letter
- Letters of proposal
- Duplicates of capabilities or comparative
- Affirmation Requirements: The candidates ought to be taught to SCQF Level 9 in an applicable discipline and comparable late experience/learning, ideally in an important discipline connected with figuring/intuitive media.
- Language Requirement: The understudies are expected to have language abilities according to the establishment’s necessities.
The chosen research right-hand applicants will be given a £27,366 – £29,934 expert rate per annum by UHI.