University of Otago scholarships for international students. Has studied in New Zealand always been your dream? The University of Otago is here to Make your dream come true through the International Excellence Scholarship they offer at the University of Otago.
The University of Otago international excellence scholarship is aimed at providing international students who want to study their full-time master’s degree program with financial support. To benefit from this financial support provided by the University of Otago, you must be eligible.
According to the history of New Sealand, the University of Otago founded in 1869 is the first-ever university in New Zealand. The University of Otago has proven to have had international academic excellence and teaching.
It is advantageous to study at the University of Otago is that candidates will gain high world-class quality educational experience and there are lots of educational opportunities at the University of Otago.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Awards: Up to NZ$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates who want to pursue a Master’s degree programme in Business and Humanities of Sciences
- Scholarships Admission Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Otago excellence scholarships program, candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an admission Offer of a Place for full-time study in a postgraduate programme at the University of Otago.
- International students who are currently undergoing undergraduate degrees at the University of Otago are eligible for the University of Otago excellence scholarships program.
There is no separate application process to apply for the University of Otago excellence scholarships program. As earlier stated, applicants must receive an offer to enrol in the master’s degree program at the University of Otago.
- Supporting Documents:
Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents for the University of Otago excellence scholarships program:
1. Pre-qualification degree,
2. copies of academic transcripts,
3. certificates of English language proficiency,
4. a statement,
5. and a copy of my passport.
6. Undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement:
For applicants that English is not their first language, you will need to provide either IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Otago will provide up to NZ$10,000 which will contribute to tuition fees for the successful candidates.