Candidates are welcome to apply for the National Scholarship Program presented by the Government of the Slovak Republic. The review upholds study/research/instructing/creative versatility of unfamiliar understudies, PhD understudies, college instructors, specialists, and craftsmen at advanced education establishments and exploration associations in Slovakia.
The National Program of the Slovak Republic (NSP) upholds additionally the portability of understudies and PhD understudies learning at Slovak advanced education establishments.
In 2005, the National Program for the Support of Mobility of University Students, PhD Students, University Teachers, Researchers, and Artists was laid out with the endorsement of the Government of the Slovak Republic.
Application Deadline: The last date to present the sections to take an interest in the accompanying award is April 30, 2022
University or Organization: Slovak Academic Information Agency
Course Level: PhD degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of any country in the world
The program can be taken in Slovakia
- Residents of any country on the planet (with the exception of the residents of Slovakia) can apply for a stay in Slovakia under the structure of the NSP.
- The schooling upholds review/research/educating/imaginative versatility of unfamiliar understudies, PhD understudies, college instructors, analysts, and specialists at colleges and examination associations in Slovakia.
- These are granted in all subjects presented by the colleges and exploration associations in Slovakia.
- Qualified candidates for a review in the system of the NSP: A) Students who:
- Are college understudies at colleges outside Slovakia;
- Are understudies of the second degree of advanced education (expert’s understudies), or are understudies who at the hour of utilization cutoff time have effectively finished somewhere around 2.5 long periods of their college studies in a similar report program;
- Will be on a review stay in Slovakia during their advanced education outside Slovakia and will be acknowledged by the public, private, or state colleges in Slovakia for scholastic portability to study in Slovakia.
- Each of the 3 circumstances should be met. This classification doesn’t have any significant bearing on doctoral (PhD) review (or they’re the same).
- Term of a granted stay (understudies): 1 – 2 semesters (for example 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 months) or 1 – 3 trimesters, in the event that the scholastic year is separated into trimesters (for example 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 months).
- PhD understudies whose advanced education or logical preparation happens outside Slovakia and who are acknowledged by a public, private, or state college or an exploration foundation in Slovakia are qualified to do a doctoral report programme2 for scholarly mobility1 to study/lead research in Slovakia.
- Length of a granted stay (PhD understudies): 1 – 10 months.
- Worldwide college instructors, scientists, and specialists are welcome to an educating/research/creative stay in Slovakia by a foundation with a legitimate authentication of qualification to do innovative work.
- Government Scholarships
Instructions to Apply
- Instructions to Apply: Online application framework is opened no less than about a month and a half before the application cutoff time.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, understudies should be prepared to submit basically an output or a duplicate of his/her affirmation/greeting letter, CV, Motivation letter, Detailed review program, Two proposal letters, Scan of the candidate’s lone ranger’s confirmation, recognition supplement, and state assessment authentication, List of distributions/creative exercises in the expected structure, and so forth
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the nation of origin will frequently have to meet explicit English language/other language necessities to have the option to concentrate there.
- The grant is planned to cover worldwide grant holders’ living expenses during their review, research/imaginative or showing stay at colleges and in research associations in Slovakia. The grant holder can request help concerning convenience and customs connected with entering and remaining in the region of the Slovak Republic either his/her host establishment, or he/she can deal with every one of the necessities him-/herself.
- college student:350 €
- PhD understudy: 580 €
- college educator/analyst/craftsman: 580 €
- without a PhD degree (or its same) and under 4 years of work insight as a college educator/analyst/craftsman: 580 €
- with PhD degree (or its same) and under 10 years of work insight as a college educator/analyst/craftsman: 850 €
- with PhD degree (or its same) and over 10 years of work insight as a college instructor/analyst/craftsman: 1,000 €