International scholarships to study in Malaysia. The government of Malaysia is offering scholarships to countries across the good to study in his country. This scholarship is known as Malaysia Internationa Scholarship (MIS). These scholarships are open for candidates who want to pursue postgraduate degree programs for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who are interested in the Malaysia Internationa Scholarship with outstanding academic backgrounds are welcome to apply. Applicants will be given the opportunity to study in top Malaysia University education institutions and will be given the chance to enjoy Malaysia’s hospitality with a world-class educational experience.
The Federal government of Malaysia is based in the Federal Territory of Putrajaya, except for the legislative branch which is in Kuala Lumpur.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th June 2022
- University or Organization: Malaysia Government
- Department: ALL
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ALL
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Priority will be given to the following areas of study:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Intend to pursue full-time postgraduate studies (Masters/PhD) in Malaysia; or
- Are currently pursuing full-time postgraduate studies in Malaysian public universities and selected private higher educational institutions.
Scholarships Application Procedure
- How to Apply: The application for MIS can be accessed on our online application system via the link.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to provide all the necessary information
and have the compulsory documents listed below scanned and saved in PDF format and later uploaded to the online application system:
- Application Form;
- A certified copy of the Passport as evidence of nationality (with a minimum validity of 6 months);
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript(s):
Transcripts of undergraduate studies (additional Master’s degree transcript for PhD applicants).
- Reflect on the record of all the courses taken throughout the previous study program (s)
- Must be submitted together with a certified official document issued by the applicant’s alma mater describing the institution’s grade in the system if the applicant’s transcript does not
include information on CGPA, marks, or score percentile.
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement Form;
- Admission letter from Malaysian university/higher education institute (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vita
- Research Proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Masters applicants: obtaining CGPA 3.0 / 2nd Class Upper (Honours) or higher at Bachelor’s
- PhD applicants: obtaining CGPA 3.0 / excellent results at Masters level in courses related to the
intended study program.
- English Language Requirements: Mastering good proficiency in the English Language:
- Obtaining band 6.0 or higher in IELTS; or
- Obtaining a total score of 550 or higher in
- TOEFL paper-based test (PBT); or
- Has obtained a previous degree(s) with English used as the medium of instructions (evidence is a
This program will cover all study expenses in the following manner:
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions).
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.