The Italian government, in partnership with Italian universities and major Italian companies, announced the launch of its scholarships program “Invest Your Talent In Italy” for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program is aimed at international students and gives them the opportunity to undertake a master’s degree. The Italian government scholarships also include a mandatory internship in selected Italian companies that are partners of the initiative.
- University or Organization: Italian Government
- Department: 220 Programs
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- The award can be taken in Italy
Scholarships Benefits for the Italian Government Scholarships
Accepted candidates will be exempted from paying tuition fees. The scholarship is worth 8,100 euros per year and, in case of participation in a two-year course, it can be renewed for the second academic year.
The program includes a three-month, full-time internship with a leading Italian company, providing you with valuable work experience.
There will also be Italian language and culture courses, for all students, to give them the possibility of closer social and intellectual integration during their stay in Italy.
Scholarships Eligible Fields of Study
Two hundred and twenty master’s programs in the fields of engineering, advanced technology, architecture, design, economics, and management are eligible for the Italian government’s scholarships program.
The complete list of eligible master’s programs can be found here. All courses are taught in English.
All Italian universities are participating in this program, such as the University of Padua and the University of Pisa.
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be:
- Nationality: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Republic of Korea, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
- Born on or after January 1st, 1996, except for those applying for scholarship renewal.
- Have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- Will be or hold an English language certificate as proof of English proficiency.
How To Apply
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form.