Scholarships for international students at the University o Calgary is now open. The University of Calgary is now accepting applications for international students who want to study by providing the International Entrance Scholarship. The International Entrance Scholarship program is open for students who will be undergoing their first year of an undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term. This program is available in any field of study at the undergraduate level.
This scholarship award is up to $15,000, and this award is designed to recognise international students who are hard-working and have great academic achievements.
The University of Calgary is based in Calgary, Canada and it has been a growing and modern institution. The University of Calgary has a mission to become one of top Canada’s research-intensive universities.
This university has 14 faculties, and 53 departments and provides more than 200 academic programs.
Studying at the University of Calgary is of great advantage to you as it is a prestigious university for international students who wants to acquire high academic knowledge. The University of Calgary is ranked first in Canada and amongst the top 10 universities worldwide. The University of Calgary stands striving to be the centre of solutions for most of the challenges the world is facing today.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through October 1.
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $15,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries around the world are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in numerous field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
- Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients to achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an undergraduate degree program from the university will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send the following documents together with the application for admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfil the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
The total value of the scholarship is $15,000. This amount will assist students to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.