A full Postgraduate examination grant in Australia was made to offer help to a Ph.D. understudy directing investigation into the administration of medical care frameworks as a component of a cooperative appointing project.
To work on the nature of general wellbeing framework administration, Ph.D. understudies wishing to direct research in the field will get a yearly charge of $35,629 towards the expense of the postgraduate exploration.
About Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
The George Institute for Global Health, a non-benefit association that gives grant assets to this program. At the University of Sydney, Ph.D. understudies have the chance to take a crack at an examination based degree program comparable to the level of a doctorate.
The mission of the Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship is to settle medical services’ greatest difficulties. Moreover, they’re at the bleeding edge of medication and wellbeing progressions, provoking boundaries to admittance to and health.
Advantages of Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
In the event that all scholastic prerequisites are met, the grant will give a payment recompense of $35,629 each year for 3.5 years.
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Institute: University of Sydney
- Program: Ph.D. Scholarship
- Opportunity: Full Time
- Deadline: Applications are open
It is important that:
- A full-time Ph.D. degree is unconditionally offered to applicants enrolled in the Faculty of Medicine and Health, or who have an unconditional admission offer
- Participate in collaborative commissioning projects involving health system governance.
- As well as have to experience with health systems research.
The Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship will remain open until a suitable candidate can be found. It will close once a successful candidate has been selected for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Form, use the application link below.
Must visit the official website for complete information.