The Erasmus University Holland Scholarships presented by the Netherlands colleges offer incomplete financing in the principal scholastic year. The Holland Scholarships are yearly grants open for global understudies.
These Scholarships are open for non-EEA understudies, paying little heed to sexual orientation. Both unhitched male’s and graduate degrees can be sought after in all subjects accessible under the partaking colleges. Examining in Holland ensures a completely secure climate and has north of 21,000 English projects alongside great schooling and the worth of your cash.
About Erasmus University Holland Scholarships:
Erasmus University Holland Scholarships are accessible for both Dutch residents and European regular people through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam.
This grant is for unfamiliar students who are neither European nationals nor European Economic Area (EEA) residents and want to look for an unhitched male’s or alternately expert’s doctorate in Holland.
The Holland Scholarships are financed by the Dutch service of instruction, culture, and science along with Dutch exploration colleges and colleges of applied sciences. All subjects and fields are available to apply.
- Location: Holland
- Host Organization: University of the Netherlands
- Program: Bachelors and master degrees
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2022 or 1st May 2022
Eligable Universities: You Can Check the list of Participating Universities.
This scholarship is Tuition Fees based scholarship and provides the following fees.
- Students will get € 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000.
- Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- History, Culture, and Communication.
- Health Policy & Management.
- and more…
- Your nationality is non-EEA and you pay the institutional tuition fee;
- You are an excellent student according to your faculty’s standard;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You didn’t obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You can only receive the Holland Scholarship Erasmus University once;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for. Check your faculty’s website for more information.
- Application starts: 25th of November 2021
- Deadline: 1 February or 1 May 2022
How to Apply:
You need to check the websites of the chosen institute. The deadlines and other requirements may vary from institute to institute. Visit the Official Link for complete info.