Émile Boutmy grant has been sent off at Sciences Po for the purpose of drawing in the absolute best understudies who will not have the option to study in the European Union. Émile Boutmy Scholarships are granted to understudies who meet the affirmations needs of Sciences Po just as explicit course prerequisites.
Our school has the fortune of having numerous contributors (sponsors, organizations, and establishments) that need to help us in giving the most ideal training to the most skilled worldwide understudies. Understudies who hold grants have the amazing chance to straightforwardly contact supports at true occasions.
The accompanying organizations support Émile Boutmy’s greatness grant: BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oréal, Total. Applications are opened to apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France. The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Opportunity gives grants to understudies who don’t have a place with the European Union Countries. This grant assists understudies with reading up for a Bachelor’s or alternately Masters’ certification in Sciences Po University France.
Note: Applications for Masters are closes now, Only Undergradaue Applications are opened
Emily Boutmy Scholarship is an astonishing an open door for International understudies to concentrate on Master’s or alternately Bachelor’s certificate program in France Scholarship. France is the best spot to investigate and feel the excellence of Nature on the off chance that you are intrigued to study and travel, investigate and feel new… aww then you are perfectly positioned. Try not to miss this Scholarship program.
The group of Full Opportunities is endeavoring to observe Latest Opportunities and keep you refreshed about these. You can likewise apply for one more Opportunity Masters Scholarship in the Netherlands: Complete Procedure 2022.
- Location: France
- Host: Sciences Po University France
- Program: Bachelor’s and Masters
- Scholarship: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 30th November, 23 Feb 2022, and June 2022
- A tuition grant of €3,600 to €13,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- For master’s students, a scholarship of €12,200 may be granted to cover the two years of tuition fees.
- Students will first have to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Sciences Po University, Paris.
- Applicants should receive an acceptance letter from the university.
- Students who are applying for the first time can apply.
- Applicants must be from Noon European Union Countries whose family does not file for taxes within the European Union.
- Candidates’ households must not be tax filers within the European Union.
- Applicants from Quebec are eligible.
- The candidate must be applying for the first time.
- Before applying, candidates must send a request for a special dispensation.
- The knowledge of French/English varies depending on the program the candidate is applying for.
- Note: Applicants will have to mention in their admission forms “Financial Information” section that they want to apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship
None European students can apply for this France Opportunity: Applicants who do not belong to the European Union Countries.
- Students in both undergraduate and master’s programs must provide proof of income and documents that explain their family situation.
- Copies of official transcripts.
- Passport copies.
- Reference letter.
Different programs have different deadlines for applying to the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France.
- Undergraduate programs have a deadline of 23 February 2022
- The deadline is mid-June 2022 for undergraduates (students from French secondary schools)
- Applicants for masters must submit their applications before October 30, 2021.
How to Apply:
- There is an Online Application Form, the candidates must pay a fee of 150 euros for the Application process, and they make sure that their referees fill out the recommendation form honestly and correctly.
- Please only pick one program out of the available options.
- Ensure that all information you provide is accurate.