Ulm University, as a component of the DAAD’s STIBET doctoral program, is offering worldwide understudies the DAAD Graduation Scholarships in Germany for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
This grant program is uncommonly set for doctoral understudies entering Germany from an outside country. The doctoral program presented at Ulm is qualified to apply for. The researcher grant incorporates a month to month payment of 875 EUROS for as long as 4 months.
Established in 1967 and zeroing in on innate sciences, medication, designing sciences, arithmetic, financial matters, and software engineering, Ulm University is a state-funded college in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, positions 146th in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why decide to learn at Ulm University? Ulm University gives scholarly instruction to its understudies from undergrad to doctoral level. Instructing is equipped with its brilliant global “cutting edge” research. It works with the beginning up culture at our college and coordinates it into our education.
Application Deadline: The cutoff time to submit applications is the fifteenth of May 2022.
- University or Organization: Ulm University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 875 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral study programmes taught at Ulm can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled for a doctorate at Ulm University and supervisors of foreign doctoral candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to submit an admission application via the university portal. The scholarship application form must be filled out separately and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below-listed documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Proposal/approval of the supervising professor
- Proof of previous scholarships or employment at Ulm University
- Copy of admission to doctoral studies at Ulm University
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- IELTS – 6.5
Ulm University will extend a scholarship worth 875 EUROS per month for up to 4 months towards the doctoral studies undertaken by the selected candidates.