Would you like to cultivate autonomous reasoning and scientific abilities that go past information and skill? Then, at that point, you should look at the Cultural Ambassador Scholarships presented in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
The Cultural Ambassador Scholarship is only proposed to non-nearby understudies that need to seek after an undergrad to concentrate on the program at PolyU. The grant will assist understudies with getting financing up to HDK 50,000 towards their expense of study for the principal year of study.
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a public examination college situated in Hung Hom, Hong Kong close to Hung Hom station. The University is one of the eight government-financed degree-giving tertiary foundations in Hong Kong and positions 75th internationally in the QS World University Rankings (WUR) 2021.
Why decide to learn at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a committed college that means to seek significant examination that helps the world while sustaining basic masterminds, successful communicators, inventive issue solvers, and socially mindful worldwide residents.
Application Deadline: The applications for undergrad learning at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University are progressing.
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HKD 50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Qualified Countries: All homegrown and global understudies are qualified to apply.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a college degree at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet all the accompanying/given models:
- The candidates should be non-nearby understudies.
Step by step instructions to Apply
- Step by step instructions to Apply: Students can get to the confirmation entrance of the college to apply for affirmation at PolyU. All non-nearby understudies will be thought of.
- Supporting Documents: The understudies are expected to introduce the accompanying reports to the college:
- Confirmation of work
- scholarly capabilities, (for example, graduation endorsements, records of studies, and so on) that are not in English ought to be joined by an authority affirmed English-interpretation
- Affirmation Requirements: The candidates should have a base score of 24 with a minimum grade 4 of for every 2 Higher Level (HL) subjects.
- Language Requirement: The understudies should submit scores of the accompanying English language capability tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The understudies chosen, as victors of this grant will be given an amount of HKD 50,000 to seek after their undergrad learns at PolyU.