Chinese Government fully-funded Scholarships-High Level Postgraduate Program for International Students. International students who are looking for financial resources to conduct their higher education in China are invited by the Ministry of Education to apply for the Chinese government award-High Level Postgraduate Program at the Dalian University of Technology. This is full scholarship is open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is being held by the Ministry of Education, P.R.C for all non-Chinese students who want to pursue their master’s or Ph.D. in China. The applicants must be no more than 35 to 40 years of age for master’s and Ph.D. degree programs, respectively. Language fluency in both Chinese and English is necessary. The Award consists of tuition fees, accommodation, medical insurance, and a monthly allowance of up to 3,500 CNY.
The Dalian University of Technology is a public university situated in Dalian, Liaoning, China. With another campus in Panjin, Liaoning, DUT is one of the top public universities in Mainland China ranking #561-570 in QS World University Rankings 2023. It is a national key university.
Why choose to study at the Dalian University of Technology? The Dalian University of Technology‡s primary mission is the education of young talents by giving equal importance to all fields and levels of study. The university has strongly dedicated itself to the creation, discovery, impart, conservation, and application of knowledge.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted until 20th February 2023.
- University or Organization: Dalian University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Doctoral
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
Eligibility for Chinese Government fully-funded Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master and doctoral degree programs offered at the Dalian University of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- The applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- The applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply for Chinese Government fully-funded Scholarships.
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an online application on the university portal and also submit an application with all supporting documents via mail email@example.com. applications form can be obtained and submitted on the government’s official application page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A study plan proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 1000 words)
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report
- Photocopy of the passport photo page and one blank visa page
- Language Proficiency certificates
- Photocopy of Visa.
- 1 picture
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree qualification in relevance to the Master’s or Ph.D. they wish to join at DUT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- 1 HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management, and Economics
- HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science Philosophy.
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
Benefits of Chinese Government fully-funded Scholarships
The selected candidates will be awarded the following benefits by the Dalian University of Technology:
- Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus
- A monthly allowance is offered as followings:
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance