Need to concentrate abroad yet don’t have the monetary means to do as such? Then, at that point, you should look at the One Scholars Program for Albanian Students coordinated by the American University in Bulgaria for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
This grant opportunity is only proposed to Albanian public understudies undertaking their first year of undergrad or graduate review at the American University in Bulgaria. Ten understudies will be chosen and considered for this $3,000 grant.
Laid out in 1991, the American University in Bulgaria is a private college situated in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. AUBG positions fifth in the nation and is focused on an assorted and comprehensive grounds local area and the upsides of opportunity of thought and articulation.
Why decide to learn at the American University in Bulgaria? The mission of the American University in Bulgaria is to instruct understudies of remarkable potential locally of scholastic greatness, variety, and regard and to set them up for majority rule and moral administration in serving the requirements of the area and the world.
Application Deadline: Admission is presented on a moving premise, and that implies understudies might start the affirmations interaction whenever. Be that as it may, understudies can apply by first March, first June, or first November 2022 for early confirmation for their term.
- University or Organization: American University in Bulgaria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bulgaria.
- Eligible Countries: Albania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate programmes offered at AUBG can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the first year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online admission application must be made on the university portal. All Albanian applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- iTEP – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PDT – 60
- FCE/CAE/CPE – 180
- ECPE – 650
- DET – 110
- PTE – 59
The students selected by the university to be given this scholarship will be receiving a sum of $3,000 towards the cost of their study programme.