ASEAN-Maybank Scholarships Program 2022 is now open for applicants who wish to apply for the ASEAN-Maybank scholarship program.
The ASEAN-Maybank scholarships program is designed to help provide ASEAN nationals with full undergraduate scholarships who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies out of their home country. In order to promote the intra-ASEAN integration, this scholarship will be taken within the ASEAN region.
For the 2022 ASEAN-Maybank scholarships program intake, eligible candidates will be placed in top public universities in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand. This program has the intention to gradually expand to other ASEAN countries.
The ASEAN-Maybank scholarships program will go a long way to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and Contribute to the Socio-cultural community.
Deadline: Deadline: April 16, 2022
- University or Organization: ASEAN-Maybank
- Department: Listed Bellow
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN Countries
- The award can be taken in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand.
ASEAN-Maybank scholarships program includes:
- Allowance for monthly stipend and accommodation.
- Fully paid tuition fees.
- Free Laptop.
- Return economy class air ticket.
- Settling-in allowance.
- Medical benefits and insurance coverage and other incidental expenses.
If you have the chance to be selected for the ASEAN-Maybank Scholarships, you will have the chance to experience internship opportunities. Beneficiaries can have internship and holiday break assignment programs at the ASEAN Secretariat, ASEAN Foundation, or Maybank offices regionally, as well as participate as volunteers in Maybank Foundation’s existing programs in each region.
Applicants for the ASEAN-Maybank Scholarships must:
- Be a citizen of any of the 10 ASEAN member states;
- Field of study listed among the approved disciplines of the program;
- Graduated with a pre-university study with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent;
- Have excellent academic qualifications and contributes to extracurricular activities;
- Received admission letter or letter of offer from a university within the ASEAN University Network membership.
- International Business
- Actuarial Science
- Business Management
- Data Science, Economics
- Information Technology
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Risk Management
- Other Related Courses Such as Software Development, Mobile Application Development, Computer Programming, Web Development, Data Science, UI / UX Design, etc.