Scholarships for Master’s Students. Might you want to study in the UK? Provided that this is true, make your blessing from heaven by applying for Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham.
There are up to 40 honours accessible, and its motivation is to give monetary help to worldwide understudies who need to seek postgraduate certificate coursework for the scholastic year 2022/2023.
The University of Birmingham is an establishing individual from both the British examination colleges’ Russell Association and the global exploration college organization. The QS World University Rankings for 2021 positioned it 79th on the planet.
Why learn at the University of Birmingham? This is an ideal decision for worldwide understudies who extend to their understudies temporary positions or open positions. Here, understudies have a great deal of vocation related open doors. Their workforce offers both language and specialized abilities that are sufficiently able to participate in and comprehend the talks in the courses.
Application Deadline: The last date to present the sections to take part in the accompanying award is June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £10,000
- Number of Awards: Approximately 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree program in any subject available on the Birmingham UK campus
- Eligibility Criteria: Take a glance at the following eligibility criteria:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- How to Apply: All candidates must take admitted in a master’s degree program at the University of Birmingham to get this application. This award will be granted upon the student’s enrolment in September/ October 2022.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The university accepts applications from those students who have the following qualifications:
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount to the high achieving candidates. Thirty scholarships will be awarded a value of up to £10,000. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.